Musicas Imaginadas Presents From the Top of the Cliff

22 November 2012

Ignacio Bahíllo presents in his radio program Músicas Imaginadas the song From the Top of the Cliff by José Manuel Quintana Cámara. You can listen to or download the podcast of this edition here.

About Musicas Imaginadas

Músicas Imaginadas is a radio program focused on new instrumental music, the world of New Age and other contemporary music styles which are not usual in conventional radio. It is run by Ignacio Bahíllo and it is broadcasted every Thursday from 22:30 to 23:30 (GMT+1 time) on En el Aire radio.

seo
своими руками
"I am really enjoying your original compositions from your solo album. I have only listened to a couple so far but will definitely check out the rest of them in the next few days! Hizo un trabajo fabuloso con la transcripcion de la musica de "El Tiempo Entre Costuras". Bravo!", ~Barbara Mitchell, USA
"For the Child Helpline International participatory video with the Dutch girls I used the first minute of a beautiful song called ‘From the top of the cliff’, by José Manuel Quintana Cámara, a Spanish professional pianist and music composer. He was so kind to allow us to use the music for free.", ~Ivet Pieper, Independent Consultant, The Netherlands