Musicas Imaginadas Presents Stop Hunger!

10 January 2013

Ignacio Bahíllo presents in his radio program Músicas Imaginadas the soundtrack Stop Hunger! composed and produced by José Manuel Quintana Cámara. You can listen to or download the podcast of this edition here.

About Musicas Imaginadas

Músicas Imaginadas is a radio program focused on new instrumental music, the world of New Age and other contemporary music styles which are not usual in conventional radio. It is run by Ignacio Bahíllo and it is broadcasted every Thursday from 22:30 to 23:30 (GMT+1 time) on En el Aire radio.

seo
своими руками
"As I discovered and listened to José Manuel's work, I perfectly knew that was what I was looking for. Moreover, during the preparation process of the text and video editing I was constantly listening to his composition, in loop. Somehow, 'Hope on the Horizon' wrapped my thoughts, and made me feel as if they all were part of a movie and this were its soundtrack, helping me to express myself and put my ideas in a text. It was then that I decided to contact the author to tell him about using it in my video, as a small sample of respect for his work. It was a surprise for me to see how much he seemed to enjoy everything that I tried to transmit, I am glad I could talk to him about my project deeply. In fact, I thank him not only for allowing me using his music, but also for giving me such enthusiasm and support through his messages and social networks. I certainly would not discard one day applying again for José Manuel's collaboration in other projects of this type." ~Guillermo Baños Sánchez, Belgium
"(Wonders of Earth) Me he quedado sin palabras. Desde el principio hasta el final con los pelos de punta. No te digo adjetivos buenos porque se quedarían cortos. Eres un crack.", ~Anonymous, Spain