Musicas Imaginadas Presents Wonders of Earth

3rd October 2013

Ignacio Bahíllo presents in his radio program Músicas Imaginadas the song Wonders of Earth by José Manuel Quintana Cámara. You can listen to or download the podcast of this edition here.

About Musicas Imaginadas

Músicas Imaginadas is a radio program focused on new instrumental music, the world of New Age and other contemporary music styles which are not usual in conventional radio. It is run by Ignacio Bahíllo and it is broadcasted every Thursday from 22:30 to 23:30 (GMT+1 time) on En el Aire radio.

seo
своими руками
"I had the chance to listen to your music because I'm a friend of John Giordano (producer of AMIAS) and I immediately fell in love with the soundtrack of the short movie. So I was looking around your music...and I'll keep doing that :) I like it very much! Well done!", ~Nadia Massari, Salerno, Italy
"Your compositions are so indescribably beautiful, that I have tears in my eyes everytime I'm listening to them... There are not enough words to describe how deep your music is touching my soul! Specialy in English it is difficult for me to find more words for it... Thanks so much for your songs!", ~Désirée Hunziker, Switzerland