Lost Frontier presents Timeless (II)

28 October 2014

Javier Bedoya presents in his radio program Lost Frontier the album Timeless, composed and produced by José Manuel Quintana Cámara. Two tracks from Timeless are presented: Welcome Back and CambridgeshireYou can listen to or download the podcast of this edition number 799 here.

About Lost Frontier

Lost Frontier is a radio program focused on new instrumental music, the world of New Age and other contemporary music styles which are not usual in conventional radio. It is run by Javier Bedoya and it is broadcasted every Tuesday from 22:00 to 24:00 (GMT+1 time) on En el Aire radio.

seo
своими руками
"The album is beautiful, I was looking for some good music to study to, so I put on some internet radio (Airless Piano it is called http://www.airlessradio.com ). First thing I heard was from the Top of the Cliff, and I immediately tried to find more of your music. I will be putting this in my studying playlist, it is very relaxing. Thank you for composing this album.", ~Alex Vogelaar, The Netherlands
"Música bella. Música en una palabra", ~Agustín Manuel Martínez, Blog de la Creatividad al Piano, Spain